Saturday 13 September 2008

Red Banana Productions



I met the one of the owners of Red Banana recently when he was off to film a huge birthday party for Tamara Beckwith's cousins. Red Banana are based in London and take on a number of different projects, ranging from; music videos, documentaries and comedy shows. They have a team who can take on numerous jobs including; producers, directors, camera operators, sound engineers, animators and set designers, as well as post production work partially editing.  Clients include The young vic theatre, Sony, World Vision and V2 Music. They also do a lot of editing for GMTV. When I saw the show reel for their company I was so inspired, there were so many different effects or ideas that I loved. I would love to go into music video production and have always wondered about Charity Organisations' advertising, so I was so glad to have been introduced to them. I like how easy it is to move around their website and how you are able to view not only a collection of their work on the show reel but individual projects. They are an extremely easy going, dynamic and original company which comes across in their website and work. 

No comments: